Here’s how to program an NFC tag to use with SwiftPoint. NFC Tools is a free app on the Apple and Android App store available to all writes data to the tag.
- Download NFC Tools app from links above.
- Create your SwiftPoint in SwiftAuditor here, and take note of the SwiftPoint name.
- Open the NFC Tools app on your phone, and tap “Write” button, then tap “Add a record” button.
- Tap the “Text” option and enter exactly the name of your SwiftPoint and Tap “OK”
- Then on the net screen tap “Write / x Bytes” (where x is is how many byte your tag name consists of)
- You will then be promoted to scan the tag with your phone
- Once tag has been written all users of SwiftAuditor can scan your tag going forward.